Health and Safety
Everyone has the right to return home safely at the end of their workday. That’s why we take personal responsibility for the wellbeing of all our staff along with the people they collaborate with on site.
We know installation projects, especially on roofs carries risk, but we also firmly believe all accidents and injuries are preventable. Here are some of the measures we have in place to ensure our employees, clients and contractors are kept safe at all times:
- We run regular in-house training to reinforce and update our health and safety message.
- We provide the best, most suitable safety equipment and protective clothing.
- We support our Health & Safety department in carrying out regular on-site visits to ensure risks are managed to the highest level throughout a project.
- We impress upon our staff and contractors that they must stop a job, or refuse to continue it, if they regard it as unsafe.
- We promote a culture of good health and an attitude of accountability within our team, because we believe health and safety is not just about accident prevention—it’s about nurturing a responsible mindset too.